Results 1 - 10 of 10 for  Wikipedia / PottersBarTownF.C. / Wikipedia    (3565152 articles)

Potters Bar Town F.C. print that page(0 KM)

When Potters Bar built their turnstile block, to join the Southern League in 2005, their turnstiles came from the old Wembley Stadium and they possess a certificate from Wembley to prove it. [ citation needed ] Contents 1 Club history 1.1 1960s 1.2 1970s 1.3 1980s 1.4 1990s | 2011/5/4 16:04:45

Hadley F.C. print that page(0 KM)

Their most famous player is Lester Finch , who later went on to play for Barnet and become a wartime England international. Recently they have been very successful in the Herts Senior County League , winning the Premier Division in 2004 and 2005. In 2008 they moved to the Spartan South Midlands | 2011/5/13 19:09:00

Potters Bar print that page(0 KM)


The town started life in the early 13th century and remained a small settlement until the arrival of the Great Northern Railway in 1850. [ 3 ] It is part of the London commuter belt . [ 4 ] Contents 1 Etymology 2 History 3 Geography 3.1 Climate 4 Transport 4.1 Potters

Mount Grace School print that page(0 KM)

Mount Grace was originally a Manor House built by Roger Fenton and named after his wife Grace. [ 1 ] In 1949 the Manor House was used as a children's home and in 1954 the school itself was built. [ edit ] Local football Potters Bar Town F.C. was established on the 29 June, 1960 by | 2010/9/25 23:27:07

Lochinver House School print that page(1 KM)


Lochinver House School was founded in 1947 by Harold Bayley who had been headmaster at Aylesford House School. When the lease for Aylesford House ran out he purchased a run down house in Potters Bar called Lochinver. The house itself (which would have been pulled down but for the war) was

Queenswood School print that page(2 KM)

Queenswood was founded in 1894 by two Methodist ministers and its first headmistress was Ethel Mary Trew. Originally, the school was located in Clapham , London, but it was moved to Hertfordshire in 1925. Because it was originally located in Clapham there are now two houses called Clapham | 2010/9/25 9:47:55

M16 motorway print that page(2 KM)

The M16 motorway was the designation planned in the late 1960s and early 1970s for use on Ringway 3 , a new motorway planned as part of the London Ringways Plan to run a circular route around London . Construction of the first section of the M16 began in 1973 between South Mimms and Potters | 2010/9/25 4:02:50

Potters Bar Urban District print that page(2 KM)

The change from a rural district to an urban district occurred in 1934; with the new district retaining the same boundaries. The urban district was transferred from Middlesex to Hertfordshire in 1965. [ edit ] South Mimms South Mimms within Middlesex in 1911 South Mimms Rural District | 2010/9/26 12:02:34

Wrotham Park, Hertfordshire print that page(2 KM)


Originally part of an estate known as Pinchbank (also Birchbank ), first recorded in Middlesex in 1310 and owned in the 17th and early 18th centuries by the Howkins family , the property passed to Thomas Reynolds, a director of the South Sea Company , who renamed the estate Strangeways .

Hadley Wood railway station print that page(3 KM)


The station has four platforms, but only the outer platforms are in everyday use, with fast services using the central tracks, and First Capital Connect services using the outer tracks and calling at the station. The inner platforms have recently been re-surfaced however, and are generally